Stay up to date with news arounds HumHub.
Also check out our community for more information about HumHub.
8 months ago
HumHub 1.3 beta Release
We have great news for you!
HumHub version 1.3 beta has just been released and is ready to be tested.
As you may have noticed, we've already updated the Community to version 1.3.
The new version includes the following main features:
## A new topic concept, which can be used to categorize and filter content
## A new WYSIWYG rich-text editor
## Ability to move content to other Spaces
## Add members to a space without invitation process (Admin only)
## Reworked backend views
## And furthermore:
* Reworked stream filters
* Ability to delete Users without their content (soft delete)
* Theme inheritance
* Reworked automated test environment
* Fulltext search indexing of uploaded files
* NodeJS push server for live updates (e.g. new notifications)
* Many more minor features and API enhancements.
> Please keep in mind that this is a beta version, which is not intended to be installed on production systems.
### What this means for you:
The beta testing phase is perfect for:
* testing the new features in your test environment
* testing your theme against the new version (Please follow the [theme migration guide](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/dev-migration-guide.html))
* testing your custom modules (Please follow the [developer migration guide](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/theme-migrate-1.3.html))
* giving us your feedback
### Installation notes
Please read the [update notes](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/admin-updating-130.html) before updating!
You can install the beta also using our updater module. Please make sure to enable Beta updates in the module configuration.
> Note: Some features like the topic concept and the ability to move content will be integrated into other modules as well very soon.
# HumHub 1.2.8 Release
Besides the new 1.3.beta version we've released a new hotfix version for HumHub 1.2
Please see the [release notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.8) for more information.
**Once again we want to thank each member of the community and all contributors for their support, more infos about the release and other upcoming events will follow soon!**