Stay up to date with news around HumHub.
Also check out our community for more information about HumHub.
17 days ago
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.13.\
Here is the list of the most important changes:
* Fix [#2536](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/2536): Incorrect log of "Attempt to steal file" due to faulty File::isAssignedTo() check
* Enh: Double file extension check is now optional and disabled by default
* Fix [#3545](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3545): OEmbed fetch limit ignored
* Fix: Added PHP 7.3 compatibility workaround for ZF2 ArrayObject
* Fix [#3513](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3513): Profile schema cache not refreshed after adding new profile field
* Fix: Removed Codeception files from HumHub packages builds due to possible XSS flaw (thanks to Kağan Eğlence)
* Fix [#3534](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3534): Mark ID Attribute in LDAP settings as required
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)