Stay up to date with news around HumHub.
Also check out our community for more information about HumHub.
4 months ago
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.13.\
Here is the list of the most important changes:
* Fix [#2536](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/2536): Incorrect log of "Attempt to steal file" due to faulty File::isAssignedTo() check
* Enh: Double file extension check is now optional and disabled by default
* Fix [#3545](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3545): OEmbed fetch limit ignored
* Fix: Added PHP 7.3 compatibility workaround for ZF2 ArrayObject
* Fix [#3513](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3513): Profile schema cache not refreshed after adding new profile field
* Fix: Removed Codeception files from HumHub packages builds due to possible XSS flaw (thanks to Kağan Eğlence)
* Fix [#3534](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3534): Mark ID Attribute in LDAP settings as required
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)